We invite you to be part of an organisation in which 89% of staff have voted a ‘TRULY GREAT PLACE TO WORK’ by Best Practice Australia.
Do you want to be part of an exciting opportunity and on the cutting edge of service provision to the community?
The Northern Health Network supports primary health by providing support to General Practice and allied health professionals and has a long reputable history of improving health outcomes across both metropolitan Adelaide and the Gawler-Barossa region. Our aim is to improve the health and wellbeing of the northern community by coordinating and integrating health and community services and by working in partnership to identify local needs and create strategies in response.
Closing the Gap Care Coordinators- Part time to full time
We are seeking enthusiastic Care Coordinators to work in our Western and Northern Adelaide suburbs Closing the Gap team. The Care Coordinators will contribute to improved health outcomes for local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people living with chronic health conditions. The Care Coordinators will be responsible for working collaboratively with patients, general practitioners, practice staff and Aboriginal health services to coordinate the appropriate care and services.
The successful applicants will have current AHPRA registration and experience working with Aboriginal people; case management, care coordination or care planning experience; and an understanding of and proven ability to work with GPs, primary health nurses and other allied health providers.
Applicants are requested to send a covering letter, addressing the key selection criteria, and resume to NHN Human Resources, email@example.com or to the HR Manager, NHN PO Box 421 Elizabeth SA 5112
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8209 0700.
Applications close 9am Thursday 29th June.
headspace Contracted Allied Health Professionals
If you are a psychologist, social worker, mental health nurse or occupational therapist eligible for a Medicare provider number & have experience working with young people, then headspace Edinburgh North wants to hear from you!
As a contracted allied mental health professional, you will provide up to 10 sessions per client (in a calendar year) of focused psychological strategies to young people aged 12-25 years old, who have been referred to headspace Edinburgh North under Medicare’s Better Access initiative. headspace Edinburgh North is the primary youth mental health service of The Northern Health Network and you can read more about it here: http://www.northernh…dinburgh-north/
Contractors will be provided with the following:
- Use of free youth-friendly consultation rooms from which to provide sessions
- Free administrative support
- Use of infrastructure such as wireless Internet, telephone, and photocopier/fax
- Ongoing Medicare referrals with flexibility in negotiating number of sessions and working hours
- Collegial support from a vibrant multidisciplinary team
- Opportunities to participate in peer supervision and professional development activities
In return, contractors will be required to:
- Provide bulk-billed services to referred young people (without upfront or co-payment)
- Independently process Medicare bulk-billing (e.g. online or using manual forms)
- Maintain electronic client records and data collection in-line with Medicare Australia and organisational guidelines.
- Obtain their own ABN and personal professional indemnity insurance
- Undergo a Working with Children Check
If you are interested in learning more please contact Ms Kiara Hillam on (08) 8209 0700 or email email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your contact details
- A cover letter and CV
- Your availability/preferred days